What We Do
Masterpiece Graphix (MGX) is a narrow web digital material manufacturer and treatment center. Our company is a one-stop-shop for all of your digital material needs, carrying in-stock mainstay materials as well as customizing exotic substrates for a multitude of end-use applications.
As the first HP-Certified Indigo treatment center established in North America, Masterpiece Graphix has successfully coated over 800 unique digital roll and sheet substrates for the HP Indigo series of digital presses. In addition, MGX is continuously producing narrow web coating solutions for other digital press technologies, such as the EFI Jetrion, Xeikon, Memjet RapidX, Kodak Nexpress, and Xerox iGen. MGX provides the largest selection of digitally coated rolls and sheets for the HP Indigo digital press industry.
With over 15 years of experience in exceptional digital treatment, an eco-friendly facility, and a staff dedicated to customer satisfaction, Masterpiece Graphix can make any material you need digitally optimized and ready to print flawlessly on your digital press.
We at MGX are committed to dazzling our customers with exceptional substrate performance, short lead times, 100% traceability on all orders, an innovative R&D program, and a dedicated team of experts in the narrow web coating field. Our expertise allows us to guide customers through every step of material coating: from selecting materials, testing them, and even certifying the substrates for specific applications. In addition, Masterpiece Graphix continues to lead the industry in green business practices, utilizing sustainable technologies whenever possible to protect our environment.
What Makes Us Better in HP Indigo Digital Treatment
Our Industry Experience
- A leader in digital material manufacturing for over 15 years
- The first HP-Certified Treatment Center in North America, MGX was initially established solely for HP Indigo treatment, with coating and curing equipment engineered specifically for digital optimization
- More HP customers and volume than any other roll-to-roll custom treatment facility
- Chosen by many substrate suppliers to be their digital partner on a wide range of materials – films, foils, papers, plastics and more.
- More than 800 successfully treated digital materials to date
- HP-Certified materials, industry mainstays as well as exotic substrates offered
- Continuously developing new custom treatment solutions for the digital press industry
- Digital materials with a long shelf life
- Used by HP Indigo for onsite demonstrations
- MGX materials are used as benchmark and calibration products by HP technical support to troubleshoot HP Indigo press printing issues
Our Quality and Dependability
- Guaranteed to Print; 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: if a problem arises, MGX will immediately replace or re-treat your material, with no delayed claims process
- InStock Inventory – your material on our floor ready to ship at all times
- Double back-up – four roll-to-roll treatment lines; two sheet treatment lines
- ISO procedures
- Full traceability and documentation of orders
Our Narrow Web Advantages
- Corona Treatment of all materials – metal or paper
- Every product cleaned to 3 microns; no slitter dust
- Any width up to 13”
- Ability to recoat and salvage product in narrow widths
- Drying with full digital controls of temperature, humidity, and velocity
- Closed-loop tension controls
- Fastest narrow web coaters available
- 40” OD rolls
Other Advantages of Masterpiece Graphix’s Digital-Ready Materials:
- R&D testing on any material—MGX will trial your desired new material, making it print-ready and problem free
- Back-printing available
- Dry-Edge Material options: unique manufacturing process leaves the edges of your material adhesive-free, keeping adhesive residue from clogging up your press
MGX Standard of Customer Service
- We will make providing customers the best service our top priority.
- We will be knowledgeable.
- We will view service as an opportunity and a priority, not a job function.
- We will be easy to do business with.
- We will have what our customers want, when they want it.
- We will be available when you need us.
- We will be friendly.
- We will be professional.
- We will be helpful.
- We will be proactive.
Digital Treatment Mission Statement
Masterpiece Graphix is committed to being an innovator in the digital treatment industry, by providing the best materials for digital press users, developing new treatment solutions for the latest substrate offerings, while utilizing business practices and technologies that protect our planet.
As a material solution provider, MGX is dedicated to our customers, and committed to providing the digital printing materials they need with exceptional quality, a 100% print-ready guarantee, an innovative R&D program, and the best customer service in the industry.
Toll Coating Mission Statement
As a toll coater, Masterpiece Graphix is dedicated to being a coating solutions provider, providing industry expertise and excellent treatment services specifically tailored for each individual client need.
We promise to deliver the best possible product that meets the customer’s exact specifications, while providing exceptional personal service through every step of production.
As we become more aware of how our actions affect the world around us, consumers on all levels are choosing green-minded products, and are looking for ways to lessen their impact on the environment. Masterpiece Graphix is committed to utilizing green technologies whenever possible in its business practices, through its facility operations as well as material offerings.
- Wind energy is used to power the MGX treatment facility and offices through the Ameren Pure Power program, reducing our carbon output.
- MGX uses solvent-free, water based treatment options whenever possible.
- MGX offers the Envision product line, a selection of sustainable and eco-friendly digital materials.
- MGX uses earth-friendly shipping materials: recycled corrugated cardboard, skids, and wrap are used in every MGX shipment that leaves our facility.