Dscoop7 Prepares the HP Graphic Arts Community for What's Next—Addresses Education on Brand Strategy for End Customers
“This Dscoop event is not a tradeshow and it is not a conference—it is an experience,” said David Wierengo, president of Gregory Inc. “The only event where the emphasis is on the people of the industry and their collective need to learn more so that they can excel. It is a place to trade ideas and a place to spend three days networking with your peers. Dscoop is an investment that will yield great returns.”
Dscoop is an open and informed network of graphic arts professionals who own and operate HP Indigo and Scitex presses. Dscoop members discuss solutions and business strategies to help improve efficiency and profitability in their companies. How can you learn what’s next in the digital print industry?
- Dscoop annual conference, open to Dscoop members only, is the only event where the HP graphic arts community comes together to gain exposure to best practices and ideas in the industry.
- More than 40 Webinars per year addressing topics on new business practices, technical solutions and products.
- Four issues per year of Dscoop Quarterly, a printed newsletter highlighting the latest information and new ideas for your business.
- The Online Print Directory, viewable by the public, where potential customers and Dscoop members can view your contact information and product fulfillment.
- 24/7 online discussion forums
- Special discounts and deals from more than 90 Partners, including Masterpiece Graphix, a Dscoop Bronze Partner
Visit the Dscoop website to learn more, or contact Dscoop headquarters at 312.527.6707 or email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] for membership information.